Now tracks your number of rounds played.
Updated for latest iOS release.
Fixes small visual bug.
Fixes an issue where when playing 2 hands and one of your hands is BlackJack and the dealer has BlackJack, dealer would not expose hole card and terminate play after insurance was decided on.
Makes showing the discard tray default.
Minor bug fixes.
New video content.
Fixes issue where player would be asked for insurance on both hands when playing two hands.
Fixes a crash that occurred if you incorrectly chose to insure/not insure and opted to "Fix" it.
Fixed a bug with the Action Buttons and forced Light Mode on iOS13 devices utilizing Dark Mode.
Contains bug fix in the Counting Drill when user is dealt Hard 16 v 10.
Added "Reset" button to About Page.
As always, working hard to improve our App. A few bug fixes.
Addresses a reported issue which caused some users to crash when resuming a game.
Various bug fixes and usability improvements.
1. Fixed case where DAS was off and it wrongly determined that you should have doubled after a split.
2. Ability through the info screen to reset a drill without having to enter the drill. This was in response to a report that a user had an apparent corrupted game file and could not resume the drill.
Fixed a bug where the app was dealing the same cards repeatedly.
Fixed an issue where Surrender button might not become available.
Fixed several other minor issues.
Buttons now available for making decisions!
Now able to see count tray when betting screen is present.
Able to configure so the dealer only deals splits, soft hands, etc. to better focus your training efforts.
Misc bug fixes.
On pushes the player was paid out as if they won the hand
Backspace in the speed counting drill to change an incorrect entry was not working
If you had re split aces turned off, it would still tell you to split aces.
Bet amount would revert to previous value after shuffle
Fixed issue where Naturals were paid incorrectly in some cases
Fixes issue where Dealer would not show hole card immediately when it had a BlackJack with a 10 upcard.
Displays True Count on Betting Screen
Players hand automatically ends when player draws to 21
• Added option to show hand totals.
• Skips payout phase if betting is turned off.
• Increased dealing speed
• Fixed Gesture tutorial image error for surrender action
• Can now fix an incorrect insurance decision
• Various bug fixes
- Practice either 1 or 2 hands
- All-New User Interface
- Improved Achievements and Game Center integration
- Improved Speed Counting Drill
Small UI tweak for iPhoneX
Fixed decision error.
New Screen Shots