- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Earn to Die 2 has been enhanced!
- 60fps support added for iPhone 6S and newer, iPad Air 2 and newer. Smashing zombies is smoother than ever before!
- Optimizations for newer devices
Surviving Story Mode was only just the beginning...
Introducing Exploration Mode!
- Steer your vehicles through each level (and through zombie hordes) in search for hidden Survival Kits.
- 60 Survival Kits hidden across 15 level segments. Can you collect them all?
- 5 New Achievements
Stay tuned, we will have a new game mode (Exploration Mode), launching in the coming weeks!
Enhanced for 3D Touch
- Pressing the Accelerate button harder will now activate the Boost on devices which support 3D Touch.
Indonesian and Malaysian localisations added.
Missions Mode is here! Available to all players who have beaten Story Mode.
- Put your Earn to Die 2 skills to the test
- Complete 50 Missions across 10 Levels and unlock Achievements!
Fixed a bug where some users couldn't access free ride mode after beating the game.
- Free Ride mode now available on completion of Story Mode: Drive any vehicle, with any upgrades, on any level!
- Now available in the following languages: Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean
- Other minor performance enhancements
We've been listening to your feedback and have made a number of changes and bug fixes in Earn to Die 2:
- Improvements to the overall game balance
- Fuel Station is now optional and can be toggled in game settings
- Reduced the frequency of slow-motion effect
- Fixed a bug that caused an error message on start-up for some users.
- Other bug fixes and game improvements
- We are also working on a Missions Mode as well as a Free Ride mode so you can re-play your favorite levels upon beating the game. Keep an eye out for this in future updates.