New Martial Showdown themed mode is here! Experience the splendor of eastern martial arts together!
Gear Front returns! Added 2 new awesome skills for even more strategic depth!
Firearm & Vehicle Improvements: Added the Honey Badger and 2-Seat Bike!
Polaris side-by-side vehicles have entered the battlegrounds!
Cycle 4 Season 10 begins with 4 new titles and a titles archive system. Complete missions to get Legendary items!
Choice of over 1 billion players worldwide! Top-notch battle royale on your phone!
Football Star Messi Collaboration is here! Messi invites you to experience the new PUBG MOBILE version!
New Football Mania themed gameplay is here! Come experience the sport like never before!
Call your friends to form the ultimate team in the Football Carnival!
The Official Aftermath Mode is here! Don't miss the all-new map and features!
Vehicle and Firearm Improvements: The bolt-action sniper rifles are stronger now, for more sniping joy!
Cycle 3 Season 9 is here! Meet tier goals to enjoy special extra rewards!
Choice of over 1 billion players worldwide! Top-notch battle royale on your phone!
New 1×1 km map: Nusa, a resort island with stunning views and an abundance of supplies. Battles commence as soon as you land!
All-new gameplay: 8 skills awaits you as Gear Front goes live for the first time! Stay tuned for Strange Town, featuring pilotable flying Hot Air Balloons!
Erangel update: Newly added buildings and weather system, as well as structural updates to numerous regions, will provide a more suitable battle experience!
A new season, C3S8, will officially commence, and titles have also been added to Ace Master and above!
Penalties for violations and Merit rules have been amended, providing players with a better gaming environment!
The choice of over 1 billion players worldwide! Top-notch battle royale on your phone!
The Pharaoh returns amidst golden sand! Explore and solve puzzles in the Ancient Secret!
BLACKPINK's first global virtual concert in PUBG MOBILE!
C3S7 has begun! Check out the new Ancient Secret: Arise and collect commemorative titles!
Choice of over 1 billion players worldwide! Top-notch battle royale on your phone!
Livik has been totally overhauled. Let's Livik all day!
Get hyped for new collaboration modes!
Check out improved classic maps and gameplay!
【Official Livik is here!】
All urban areas have been overhauled. Check out random Advanced Supply Zones, the Soccer Field and Ziplines.
【Themed Game Mode】
New collaboration mode available on May 19th
Metro Royale: Reunion available again on May 18th at 2:00 (UTC)
C2S6 available on May 19th at 2:00 (UTC)
Emergency Pickup: Deploy to get carried to the playzone. Alloy Armor: Equip for even higher defense.
UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) on Livik
Improved firing response with haptic feedback
The PUBG MOBILE 4th Anniversary Celebration is here!
Check out the new anniversary gameplay!
Experience the upgraded Classic Mode maps and gameplay!
【Themed Gameplay: Vibrant Anniversary】
1. Colorful Spawn Island: Players can use 4 different Colored Balls on Spawn Island to dye the 4 giant statues in their favorite color to trigger a special performance in the themed mode!
2. Aerial Battlefield: Jump into a vibrant aerial battlefield and transform into a colorful puppet. When players are hit by enemies, the puppet head cover will grow larger and float in the sky. Players will return to the battle royale battlefield after they are eliminated. When players are hit by teammates , the puppet head cover will shrink and continue to return to the ground of the aerial battlefield. The vibrant aerial battlefield is only available in the first 5 minutes of matches, so check it out now!
3. Colorful Bicycles: Pick up a bicycle on the map and open your Backpack to find and use it as a one-person vehicle. It can be placed in the Backpack at any time. This bike doesn't need to be refueled or recharged , barely creates any noise when it is used, cannot be destroyed, and can be used to move around quickly. Call your friends and experience this themed mode together!
【Gameplay Improvements: Classic Maps】
1. Mechanic Improvements:
- Reduced the frequency of the countdown reminder in the Playzone to minimize interference.
- Players can now adjust the viewing angle when holding the prone, crouch, and jump buttons.
2. Control Improvements:
- Supports default weapon switching for more convenient weapon switching in the water.
- Improved players' experience when jumping over or climbing through things by making the flow of the action smoother.
- Firearm attachments can now be replaced while reloading to help players improve their response efficiency.
3. Map Improvements: Updated the bridge that leads to the Military Base in Erangel, widened the width and updated the amount of cover, and added sidewalks to the sides of the bridge for more strategic depth.
4. Recall: This feature takes effect in Unranked Modes - Classic Maps and the new Ranked Mode - Erangel /Livik Vibrant Anniversary map!
Log in to the game now to check out more upgraded content!
【Map Improvements: Aftermath】
1. Updated the appearance of ziplines and the player animation while using them to make it smoother to use.
2. Improved the color-changing effect on the crosshair of firearm sights to make the UI clearer.
【New Season: C2S5】
1. Added a new redemption shop to the season system: Updated redeemable rewards and adjusted the redemption limit to the season purchase limit.
2. Adjusted the output of Challenge Points and increased the chance of triggering Challenge Point protection to help players rank up faster.
3. The Survival Rating calculation now factors in player recalls: The more players recalled in the game, the higher the Survival Rating.
【Cheer Park Upgrades】
1. New environments for more fun and excitement!
2. Added racing gameplay with support for two-player racing and a variety of different vehicles to choose from.
3. Added a number of small interactive items to the environment, such as the hoverboard platform that takes players to another location quickly, viewpoint transport station that takes players to the Ferris Wheel at the top of the mountain, viewing platform, etc.
The new Aftermath Classic Mode map is here! Experience the ultimate battle royale gameplay on your mobile phone!
The Spider-Man™: No Way Home collaboration is here!
A new season has started!
《New Map: Aftermath》
Livik has been bombarded, causing a volcanic eruption that has transformed the terrain.
1. In Aftermath, all firearms are equipped with an AC Core Module and the new scope by default, which greatly enhances the aiming and handling of firearms and give players more information about the battlefield when scoped.
2. Characters are equipped with Tactical Glasses by default, which shows players the damage dealt by firearms.
3. Many ziplines platforms have been added throughout the new map. Move around the map quickly by approaching a zipline platform and using the zipline to move to the zipline platform on the other side.
4. Every player has 1 chance to return to the battlefield. Find the Recall Tower to recall an eliminated teammate.
5. Added a new audio marker feature to the screen: nearby audio markers will appear on the mini-map and the main screen. This feature can be disabled in the Settings.
Play Aftermath for intense battles and new combat experiences!
《Classic Mode Improvements》
1. Players can pick up currency scattered throughout the Aftermath, Erangel, and Livik maps and use them to purchase supplies and tactical items at shops inside buildings to arm themselves and win the final victory.
2. The highly-anticipated Hit Marker feature is here. After this is enabled, whenever you or a teammate hits an enemy, a marker is automatically generated where they are hit.
Play the game now to learn more about the improvements made to the basic mechanics!
《Epic Collaboration: Spider-Man™: No Way Home》
1. Spider-Man has arrived in Erangel and noticed a mysterious boss at Mylta Power. Fight alongside Spider-Man and defeat the boss to get advanced supplies.
2. Players will be able to shoot spiderwebs after getting the Web Shooter. Spiderwebs attach to the buildings they touch and pull the player there quickly, and spiderwebs slow down players they hit.
3. When the Spiderweb Ball is thrown at the ground, it releases many spiderwebs in an area that slows the movement of other players moving through it.
4. Crates that are covered with spiderwebs will appear on Erangel. Players can open them to get basic supplies and also have a chance to get Spider-Man items from them.
Come to Erangel and Livik to experience this new IP-themed mode now!
《New Interactive Screen》
The Mode Selection screen has been upgraded to simplify its contents and improve controls.
Unranked and Ranked modes will be separated, and the Lobby screen will also be upgraded to make the new Lobby more refreshing than ever! Let's explore it together!
《C2S4 is here!》
New Cycle Season: Upgraded rewards to make them Legendary quality and added new sets of resources. New Jujutsu Kaisen themed story missions. Collect Sukuna Fingers to unlock commemorative titles.
Over 1 Billion Players Worldwide
Join the fight on Mirror Island to become ARCANE champions!
New Mirror World Mode
The ARCANE collaboration is here! Enter Mirror Island, transform into ARCANE heroes, unlock new skills and tactical items, and have intense battles in Erangel, Livik, and Sanhok! Experience battles like never before!
VS AI Mode Update
New difficulty added for greater challenge. This mode can now be entered without matching with teammates to battle anytime, anywhere!
C1S3 is Here
CYCLE 1 SEASON 3 is coming! Exclusive outfits from past seasons will return! Get lots of free high-quality supplies and rewards!
Basic Experience Improvements
New tactics with the carry system! When fighting enemies, you can now carry teammates or opponents who have been knocked out and take them to a new location!
Match notifications, elimination feedback, custom button settings, etc., have been improved to keep providing our players the best battle royale experience on a mobile device!
Over 1 Billion Players Worldwide
Epic Battle Royale Free on Mobile
New mode Flora Menace invades your screen
- New Mode: Flora Menace
Erangel has been invaded by alien plants known as Yarilo. After absorbing special energy, the Yarilo quickly took over the major core urban areas and created the Rejuvenation Barrier, which has healing powers. The Cell Matrix, a giant spaceship that carries everyone's hopes of escape, has gone out of control due to the invasion. Go to the Cell Matrix to conduct investigations, reclaim the energy, and experience awesome battles with random weapon drops and respawns. Call DynaHex Supplies to keep you well-supplied in battle.
- Return of Classic Maps and Modes
We've been paying attention to everyone's discussion over the various game modes. We feel extremely honored that the game modes we worked so hard on have been so well received. We plan to bring back the following modes. For more information, please look out for official announcements and follow our official social media accounts.
1. Metro Royale: Reunion
2. Titans: Last Stand
4. Survive Till Dawn
5. Payload 2.0
6. Infection Mode
7. Runic Power
8. VS AI
- New Social Features
We want PUBG MOBILE to be a game that you enjoy playing and a way for you to share, show off, and meet new friends. We've added new social features to make it more convenient for you to meet new friends who also like PUBG MOBILE.
1. Use the new Highlights feature to share your amazing plays! You can enable this in the settings. You can also view your career results and share them in Chats and on external platforms.
2. Region Rankings will be tested in some countries/regions. You can choose a popular area/landmark in your country. Players in the same region can compete against each other competitively in the Region Rankings. You can get corresponding titles and invite players in the same region to team up with you, as well as chat with them and view their statuses.
- Experience Improvements
Here at PUBG MOBILE, we always want all our players to be able to participate in tournaments, become more skilled, and share their achievements. We are committed to improving your combat experience and providing more opportunities and rewards because you've been giving it your all.
1. Added the Playoffs to the All-Talent Championship. All teams that did not qualify for the Finals in the Semi-Finals will have the opportunity to participate in this. Don't have any regrets! We also added Weekly Match rankings to give players more opportunities for exposure.
2. Cycle 1 Season 2 (9/17–11/18) brings you better rewards, cooler effects, and more thoughtful features than before.
3. Improved the display of some effects, as well as Emote performance, and basic controls. Your game experience should now be smoother.
- Royale Pass Month 3: Chef's Special (9/17–10/17)
Better rewards at the same price! Will you be the Golden Chicken? Try your luck!
All-new Mission Ignition Mode
Explore an island transformed by advanced technology!
Experience all-new tactical gameplay!
The energy tech company, DynaHex, has transformed this entire island, hoping to use the island as an experimental base and a stage for their latest scientific achievements. On this battlefield, you can enjoy a new combat experience, hone your skills through a range of diversified futuristic equipment, and utilize new transportation and material search methods made possible through new scientific facilities!
DynaHex has transformed the six major areas of the island into the fields of military defense, energy utilization, transportation and logistics, and cutting-edge scientific research.
- Transportation Hub (Pochinki)
Pochinki has become the island's main transportation hub due to it's location and services.
- Automated Port（Georgopol）
Georgopol's advantages as a logistics hub are expanded, as a new central control station and scientific logistics warehouse are introduced, forming an efficient and advanced logistics port.
- Tech Center（School）
Once the school area, this facility is now is more directed at academic research and advanced exploration, and all the latest scientific research results and cutting-edge technologies will be displayed here. In terms of gameplay, this zone consists of many passages and structures, allowing for intense but varied conflict possibilities.
- Security Center (Military Base)
This military base is responsible for monitoring security and providing armed support to the whole island. The island's complete monitoring and rapid response facilities can be found here.
- Logistics Center (Yasnaya Polyana)
The logistics center serves as an important distribution center for materials entering the island. The goods and materials transported from the port are logged and distributed to the various areas of the island through advanced technological methods.
- Energy Center (Power Station)
Combining conventional and cutting-edge energy technology, the energy organization has established an Energy Center, to provide a stable energy supply to all civil and military buildings on the island.
- Dynamic Infrastructure
Transformed urban areas will feature dynamic moving mechanisms, such as elevators and automatic doors.
- Air Conveyor
Command Centers have been established outside certain urban areas and bases. This special transportation service was established to allow security personnel to quickly transfer and patrol in the air.
This island, transformed through advanced technology, has attracted the attention of Tesla!
Tesla's Gigafactory will appear on the map. After activating the switches of all the factory's assembly lines, the factory will start the production process for the Tesla Model Y.
- Model Y + Autopilot
The Tesla factory's self-driving vehicle can utilize autopilot mode on roads, automatically navigating to map locations specified by players.
- Tesla Semi
A self-driving transport vehicle developed by Tesla. It will spawn randomly on rural roads and automatically run along specific routes. Players can deal damage to the Tesla Semi to force its supply boxes to drop and obtain combat supplies.
All-new Season: Cycle 1—Season 1
Starting with this version, we have officially added an annual season concept. An annual season consists of three seasons. Complete specific missions each season to earn huge annual season rewards!
One Will Fall.
Who Will be the Last One Standing?
1. Titan Strikes: Overview (Titans arrive: 5/11 Erangel, 5/15 Sanhok, 5/20 Livik, event ends on 6/8)
The Titan will appear on Spawn Island and start moving around the map.
When Titans attack, they will destroy monster settlements and Apex camps that it comes across. The Titans aren't hostile to players unless there are too many grouped together.
2. Gifts from the Titan
Titans create Titan Crystals.
Erangel Titan Crystal: knocks back enemies and burns them.
Sanhok Titan Crystal: enhances run and jump abilities.
Livik Titan Crystal: can help detect enemies.
3. Apex Camps
Players can collect supplies after a Titan has destroyed the Apex camp.
4. Monster Settlements
Eliminate underground monsters to get supplies.
5. The Livik Titan
The Titan on Livik causes the Blue Zone to shift. The Titan's energy forms a scan circle that the player can enter to collect Titan Crystals, but it will also expose their position to other players.
Titan Last Stand (May 25—June 8)
Tap on the helicopter in the Lobby UI to start playing Titan Last Stand. Exchange points for rewards!
Microcosm (June 9—July 5)
Transform into an Insectoid!
1. How to Play
5 Labs will appear on Erangel, each with multiple interactive facilities. Interact with the lab's Quantum Transformation Device to miniaturize yourself. Receive a weapon to fight other Insectoids.
Collect Energy Light Points and exchange them for supplies, or open a wormhole
2. Lab Facilities
Quantum Transformation Device transforms you into an Insectoid.
Energy Store: Exchange Light Points for supplies.
Wormhole Device: Use Light Points to open a wormhole.
New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts June 1)
Supported modes: Deathmatch; Arena Training; Team Gun Game
- Deathmatch: Unlimited respawns, +1 point for eliminating enemies, the first team to eliminate the target number of enemies wins.
- Arena Training: The player can choose from weapons, without having to choose a loadout.
- Team Gun Game: All players start with the same weapons, eliminate enemies to upgrade. To win, eliminate an enemy, or have the most points.
Other Map Improvements
Metro Royal and Power Armor modes will be taken offline for refinements.
New Vehicles and Combat Improvements
New Vehicle: Coupe RB
Take it for a spin on Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, or Livik.
New Shooting Mode: Over-the-shoulder Mode
- Customizable settings to provide higher accuracy at the cost of movement speed.
More New Content
Royale Pass S19: Traverse (starts May 17)
- Traverse to the Small World: Insect Queen-Mini14 and Wonderland-AKM go online; choose an Insect Queen or General Beetle Set, worth over 30,000 UC.
- Choose a Faction and open an RP 3rd anniversary Custom Crate: 6 weapons from past seasons, BANPICK to customize your Crate!
- RP files are back, so show other players your progress and rewards from earlier seasons.
- More RP badges for more exclusive RP perks!
- Choose from 2 Level-100 sets. Then there's the Wonderland Motorcycle and the Beetle General Thompson SMG. Buy gift packs, gather mission activity points to get your UC back.
- New mission and season content, bug fixes.
Improvements to Cheer Park
- New graffiti wall, updated the Ferris Wheel, which can now turn automatically.
- The MK12, M1014, and Famas added.
- Preview Emotes and Bubble Lucky Spin via the emoticon menu.
- Weapon volume for Cheer Park has been adjusted.
- Report option added to the Other Players interaction frame.
New In-match Like Function
New Friends Functions
- New social function: publish a status update, only visible to friends.
- Like or comment on friends' status updates.
- Popular Status Updates highlighting.
- A new game photo album.
Customizable Online Status Messages
- Status can only be set to invisible for 3 days a week.
3rd Year Anniversary Celebration Is Here!
New Modes with New Experiences
Hundred Rhythms (From March 9)
Hundred Rhythms Mode is here! Visit the electronic music square in Erangel and try out the DJ stage, music arcade machine, and techno launcher! Armbands grant 3 special skills. Choose a skill, upgrade it by collecting scattered Cassettes, and dominate the battlegrounds!
1. A screen requiring players to choose a skill will appear on Spawn Island. Players will need to choose from the Guardian, Recon, and Camouflage Armbands.
2. Players will get 3 skills after selecting an armband. The first is an active skill with a powerful ability; the other two are passive skills that grant the player buffs. Players will need to get Cassettes to unlock the passive skills.
3. In each match, 3 electronic music squares will spawn on Erangel. One of them will always appear on Spawn Island, while the other 2 will spawn randomly.
- Armband Abilities:
1. Guardian Armband
Music Barrier - A semi-transparent barrier that reduces bullet damage received.
Music Conversion - An interactive feature of the barrier generator. Players can use this feature to disable the barrier and recover teammate's Energy within range instead.
Pop Metal - Decreases the reload time of players and their allies' in the barrier.
2. Recon Armband
Sonic Scan - A scanning device that scans and marks enemies.
Encore - Recover Health after knocking out marked enemies.
Sound Burst - Ammo will carry an electric charge that deals damage over time to marked enemies hit.
3. Camouflage Armband
Stealth - Gives the player a Ghillie Suit for a period of time. The weapons and backpack on the player's back will be concealed during this period.
Surveillance - A UI tip will appear on the screen if there are any enemies nearby.
Breathing Easy - If the player hasn't taken any damage recently, the player will gradually recover Health.
Clowns' Tricks (From March 31)
A Clown Vehicle is available in Erangel. Collect Clown Tokens and exchange them for combat supplies and special strategic information items.
- Strategic Items
Information about the next Playzone, the next airdrop, and the density of enemies in the entire map.
- Music Graffiti Wall
A Music Graffiti Wall will appear next to the Graffiti Square at Spawn Island in Classic Mode Erangel. Players can trigger tracks to play when graffiti is sprayed on the squares. Each square represents different notes of the same melody. Spraypaint multiple squares to trigger multiple tracks.
Metro Royale: Uncover (From March 9)
- The Newest Chapter
Metro Royale: Uncover will be available after the game is updated. Rankings and inventory in Metro Royale will be reset.
1. New rewards will be available in the newest chapter. Accumulate Honor to get AG, permanent finishes, and more!
2. Extra elite enemies will suddenly appear on the battlegrounds. Pay attention to the broadcasts and marks on the map. Defeat them to get great rewards!
3. Removed the Metro Exodus monsters and Tikhar Rifle, made enemies smarter, and made equipment balancing adjustments.
- New Firearms and Vehicles
(1) Firearm: Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle:
1. The Mosin-Nagant is a 7.62mm bolt-action sniper rifle.
2. Its bullets fly faster and lose less damage over distance, and can eliminate an unarmored target with a single shot from long distances.
3. The Mosin-Nagant will spawn on Erangel and Vikendi, replacing some of the Kar98K rifles.
(2) Vehicle - Motor Glider:
1. Motor Gliders will randomly spawn in Erangel and Miramar.
2. The Motor Glider is a 2-person vehicle that consists of a front seat and a back seat from where a passenger can shoot.
3. To take off, the pilot must press the ascend button after the Motor Glider gains enough speed.
4. The Motor Glider's fuel consumption is directly related to engine speed. The faster you fly, the more fuel consumed. It is advised to fill up the tank before stepping on the throttle.
PUBG MOBILE RUNIC POWER
All-New Strange World Descends
Explore the Power of Runes
(1) Runic Power Gameplay
Runes from another world have brought three special runic powers with them. Choose a power that suits you, collect crystals, and release their power to become the last one standing.
1. Flame Rune
Summon skill - Summons a wheel of flame that rolls forward, burning anything in its path.
Boost skill - Adds a burning effect to Ammo for a short time.
2. Arctic Rune
Summon skill - Summons an ice wall. Each block of the ice wall must be destroyed separately. When the ice wall appears, it will lift players or vehicles.
Boost skill - Adds a freezing effect to Ammo for a short time. Freezing reduces enemies' healing effectiveness.
3. Wind Rune
Summon skill - Summons a semi-transparent shield that reduces the damage of bullets shot from outside the shield.
Boost skill - Temporarily increases movement and reload speed.
(2) Metro Royale: Honor (Coming Soon)
The new chapter of Metro Royale will be available after updating the game.
1. New rewards will be available in this chapter. Accumulate Honor to get voice packs, outfits, and other permanent rewards!
2. Added new weekly rankings, including Loot Rankings and Elimination Rankings.
3. Improved enemy AI in the Steel Front and Cobras to make them more intelligent.
All-New Metro Royale Honor System:
1. Your Honor represents your strength in Metro Royale. Accumulate Honor for voice packs, outfits, and other permanent rewards.
2. Honor is obtained by defeating players or picking up Honor items. Players increase Honor level by reaching the max Honor level. Obtain more Honor by completing weekly missions.
3. Honor is reset when a chapter is updated. Players will start with an initial amount of Honor based on their performance in the previous chapter.
New Solo Mode:
1. Solo Mode supports all maps and modes in Metro Royale.
2. Solo players won't encounter team players.
(3) Royale Pass S17: RUNIC POWER (Coming Soon)
1. RUNIC POWER lobby and rewards: Spin the Wheel of Fate to obtain upgraded rank rewards! Choose either Resplendent Dawn or Deadly Sickle at rank 50, and reach rank 100 to get the majestic Guardian Armor Set and the new themed UZI and M16A4!
2. Overhauled RP missions to lower the difficulty while increasing point rewards.
3. RP Activity Pack event: Purchase Activity Packs to rank up your RP quickly, and collect Mission Activity Points to convert into UC refunds.
4. Adventure is back with the RUNIC POWER theme: Access the RP exclusive event tab and obtain Metro Badges to go on an adventure. Unlock the story as you explore and choose to advance for free or via purchase. Collect supplies to redeem 1 of 2 sets, exclusive vehicles, and other rewards.
5. Improved selection between UC and AG: This preference is made once per season and can be changed at any time.
Adjusted the pace at which currency is returned to players via rank rewards to increase the amount given at lower ranks.
(4) Power Armor Mode (Coming Soon)
1. A new high-tech Power Armor is in production on Livik. Create Power Armor by bringing Nano Crystals and an Armor Blueprint to the Matrix Base.
2. You have 2 additional chances to respawn yourself or your teammates during a match.
3. Take on the challenge with Matrix Events available in each match.
(5) Partner In Crime Theme (Coming Soon)
1. When this theme is available, a pier leading to Cheer Park Island will appear and a giant bunny doll will be on the island.
2. Players can activate the Love Balloon, which will rise into the air with the power of love and friendship. A Valentine's Day note will be displayed on the banner under the balloon for all to see!
Come and experience the new and exciting updated content!
PUBG MOBILE X METRO
All-new collaboration gameplay and progress system
Armed to the teeth, search for the dawn's first light
A. METRO ROYALE - COMBAT
1) All-New Environments
1. Two unique Erangel-based maps, featuring ruins, trenches, a bandit camp, and other new scenes - all waiting to be explored.
2. Explore a new underground world that includes unique combat mechanics and a railcar vehicle. The rewards are tempting, but danger lurks all around you. Watch out for the enemies hiding in the shadows.
2) New Gear
1. Weapons can be equipped with underslung grenades, integrating the ability to blow up enemies into your firearms.
2. An all-new Thermal Sight helps you better discover the locations of hidden enemies.
3. Night Vision equipment gives you the upper hand in pitch-black environments.
4. Cool new Heavy Armor offers even stronger protection.
5. A diverse range of armor attachments that make it possible to further customize the abilities of your armor.
6. Try out the Tikhar Rifle used in the Metro series to experience using a unique, silent air rifle.
3) New Challenges
1. Cunning bandits have been introduced as enemies on the map. Raid them or loot their supplies, but watch out for the elite warriors among them.
2. Special monsters from the Metro series who threaten players from the shadows.
4) New Pursuits
Arm yourself and enter the battlefield, then defeat enemies and search for supplies, score loot, get better gear, and amass a fortune.
B. METRO ROYALE - SYSTEM
Tap the metro tunnel entrance in the Lobby to enter the Metro Royale gameplay lobby, which contains a complete auxiliary system and features, including a black market, loadout inventory, missions, talents, rankings, etc.
1) Black Market
1. The Black Market is the exclusive Metro Royale shop. Players can purchase supplies and new equipment here before starting a match, and can sell the supplies they bring out of Metro Royale for Metro Cash.
2. The supplies available in the Black Market differ from those from the Classic Mode and are divided into different quality levels. The Black Market also offers Metro Royale-exclusive weapons, mines, and other new items.
2) Loadout Inventory:
1. Equipment configured in the loadout can be brought into battle. When you return victorious from the battlefield, items are taken back to the loadout.
2. Items can be stored in the Inventory. Items kept in the Inventory cannot be brought into the battlefield and won't be lost if you are defeated.
3. Items carried in your Backpack will be brought into the match, so remember to include enough ammo.
4. Items stored in the safe will be brought back to Loadout whether you win or lose the match.
3) Command Post
1. At the Command Post, you can check your Favorability with NPCs, read NPC backstories, and give them gifts to raise your Favorability.
2. When you raise your Favorability with an NPC, they'll offer you many useful resources that will improve your odds of survival in the Metro Royale world!
Classic Erangel Metro-Themed Gameplay (coming soon)
1. Underground Metro stations, Metro monsters, and Radioactive Zones will appear on the classic Erangel map.
2. 4 metro lines will be installed in Erangel, with 2 randomly appearing each time. Players can move about quickly by using metro stations.
Winter Festival-Themed Gameplay (coming soon)
1. A cold wave has hit Erangel, and floating ice has appeared all over the sea surface. Follow the floating ice to find the randomly appearing Winter Castle Paradise, get into jolly snowball fights with friends, and snowboard to your heart's content!
2. Visit the Winter Festival hut and the gift pine tree that have appeared next to the city, and delight in the festivities with your teammates!
PUBG MOBILE 1.0 NEW ERA:
1. NEW ERA
1) Erangel is getting updated! Explore the new Erangel Mode!
- Fully upgraded the buildings of the Quarry and Prison to offer players more options whether they prefer to loot or engage enemies.
- Rebuilt Mylta Power as a new, resource-rich terrain to create a unique battle experience.
- Upgraded building structures to test players' skill and strategy when attacking and defending. Added a hidden basement that is filled with abundant resources.
- Added Cannons, Anti-tank Hedgehogs, Abandoned Vehicles, and Sandbag Barriers as covers to facilitate new tactics and strategies.
2) Cheer Park is expanding to bring players the next level of entertainment and leisure!
- Upgraded the Training Ground to give players a Shooting Range of their own, introduced various battle techniques, and added an exclusive place for players to compete.
- Explore the romantic additions to the Cheer Park Lake and enjoy the two-seater swing, romantic boat, and hot air balloon.
- Visit the Extreme Arena to challenge the Extreme Challenge by yourself and climb the rankings! Spectate, play, or do whatever you want.
2. NEW UX
1) The user interface and interactive experiences have been completely overhauled! Enjoy more freedom, more customization, and the trendiest interactive experience!
The main menu will now feature 3 lobbies. Players can change lobbies by swiping left or right for quick and easy access:
- Match Lobby: Match-related features and functions have been gathered here to help players save time.
- Social Lobby: This Lobby is where players can show off various content to reflect their own identity, and this can be customized.
- Store Lobby: This is where core recommended resources will be displayed to make it easier for players to browse and purchase items.
2) Several existing systems have been upgraded: the Mode Selection screen, Friends screen, Share screen, and Royale Pass have been redone to improve the user experience.
3) The game will have an all-new visual appearance for a fresh and enjoyable experience.
3. NEW TECH
New technology for improvements in graphics and smoothness of the game.
- Fully upgraded battle graphics and characters
- Comprehensive improvements to feedback and special effects for more realistic firefights.
- Improved graphic quality for actions, items, and landscapes, providing a more detailed visual experience.
Embark on a new adventure now!
The World's Most-Downloaded Mobile Game
The Most Original Battle Royale Experience
CLASSIC MODE UPDATES
New Exclusive Map: LIVIK
1) Exclusive original map that has a realistic style and offers an epic experience in a Nordic terrain!
2) 52 players battle each other in a 2km x 2km map, making for a faster and more exciting experience!
3) Be the winner in 15 minutes!
4) Evolve your strategies with the changing terrain and enjoy the thrill of strategic competition!
5) Use the map-exclusive SMG P90 and Marksman Rifle MK12 for an exciting battle experience!
6) Experience the thrill of obstacle-free driving on all terrains with the map-exclusive vehicle Monster Truck!
7) LIVIK is a Classic Mode map that increases your Classic Season Rating.
LIVIK is still in the BETA stage, so we will continue to improve it for the best visual and gaming experience.
SYSTEM FEATURES UPDATES
The Team-up Platform is an all-new feature that allows players to find suitable teammates quickly. Voice recruitment has also been provided according to the voice requirement.
1) Detailed information: Display the player's KDA, Top 10 %, tactical style, etc., as well as recruitment information like the team's strategy and objectives.
2) Find the right team: Idle players can view the recruiting teams based on the selected mode, language, etc. Supports quick joining, fine-grained filtering, and manual refreshing.
3) Recruit fitting teammates: Recruitment that supports fine-grained requirements. Players focus on their team information page when creating or joining teams. Supports viewing and inviting idle players in the lobby.
4) Voice recruitment: Voice recruitment teams are only visible to players who have selected voice recruitment. After sending out a voice recruitment, the recipient is invited to converse in real-time with the host. If both players are satisfied, they become teammates. Similarly, if a player selects voice recruitment, they must perform a real-time voice conversation with the leader before joining a team.
CHEER PARK UPDATES
1. New Arcade and Quick Draw Scenes
1) Added a new trench in the Shooting Range to prevent other players or vehicles from blocking targets.
2) Added new Cheer Park features and scenes: added a launcher and hot air balloon in the Cheer Park, and a barrier zone next to the Shooting Range so that Quick Draw players can choose freely which to use.
2. New Firearm-specific Quick Draws
Added firearm-specific Quick Draws. For an Assault Rifle Quick Draw, both players get the same (randomly chosen) assault rifle, which is the only weapon that can be used to deal damage during the Quick Draw.
TDM GAMEPLAY UPDATES - Coming Soon
1. New TDM: Team Gun Game
Team Gun Game is a 4v4 match. The starting weapons are the same but can be upgraded by defeating opponents. The winner is the first team to use the final weapon, Pan, to defeat the opponents, or the team with the highest score when time runs out. Enjoy exciting clashes!
2. New TDM: Library
1) Attack and defend in the first-ever indoor map, with a symmetrical layout and three assault routes: left, right, and center.
2) Take positions on platforms, in doorways, or behind bookshelves depending on your weapon. This gives players with weak weapons a fighting chance.
3. New attachment: Barrel Extender
The new muzzle attachment can be used with the vast majority of Sniper Rifles, Rifles, and SMGs. It increases the firearm's effective range and reduces the damage reduction of bullets due to distance.
Play the most popular mobile game in the world for the best Battle Royale experience!
Explore new areas and items in the updated Miramar map!
A sandstorm is coming! Prepare well to survive in the extreme climate!
Upgrades to Classic Maps
1. Miramar Updates
- A new Oasis in the northern part of the map and Ruins in the northwest are waiting for you to explore. More housing areas, roads, and resources have been added so that you can pick your landing spot and battles wisely.
- A race track now runs through the whole map and is perfect for motorheads.
- New Miramar vehicle: Golden Mirado. Only 1 will spawn on the map. Show off your riches in the desert!
- Miramar's new Vending Machine: Get energy drinks or painkillers from Vending Machines scattered around the map. You might even be lucky enough to get 8 drinks at a time.
- The Win94 comes with its own 2.7x Scope and only spawns in Miramar.
2. Sandstorm Incoming
There is a chance that some areas in Miramar and the Main Menu will be ravaged by Sandstorms.
3. Miramar Main Menu Theme
Update and download the base map to get the Miramar Main Lobby and music.
4. Miramar Achievements
Play the new Miramar map and complete the objectives to get these achievements.
5. Miramar Events
Complete new events for great rewards!
Updates to Classic Gameplay
1. Bluehole Mode (coming soon)
- Added Bluehole Mode to EvoGround: Erangel will now have 2 zones, an outer and inner zone. The inner zone is the newest addition which will represent the next play zone location. Players will lose health while in this inner zone as long as the outer zone is present. Once the outer zone finishes shrinking to the inner circle, a new inner zone will appear.
- All supplies spawn with a 50% increase over the Classic Mode Erangel map. Players can revive a teammate in 4 seconds.
2. Jungle Adventure (coming soon)
During this event, when finding a match in Sanhok there is a random chance to enter Jungle Adventure Mode.
- Totems: Find ancient totems and invoke their power for a chance to receive a blessing or item.
- Jungle Food: Fruit and other foods grow in the wild. Eating them may grant mysterious effects.
- Hot Air Balloon: Control the Hot Air Balloon to survey the battlefield.
New Arena Weapon
New Weapon: P90
- The P90 has been added to the Arena and it is a fearsome weapon in close quarters.
- Fires 9mm rounds and has a default magazine capacity of up to 50 shots. It has a single shot, burst shot, and full auto mode.
- Equip the P90 with all SMG Muzzle attachments, 1x-6x Scope, and Laser Sight.
Brand New Content
1. Cheer Park:
Cheer Park is a social area that can accommodate 20 players at any time. It has most of the basic Training Ground features and lets players interact with other players in real-time!
- Players can view the information of other players, chat, interact with Emotes, and add friends.
- Players can team up with other players and play matches in various modes.
- Invite friends to interact and roast chicken together in Cheer Park.
Players can also engage in other interactions in Cheer Park:
- Quick Draw: Players can have 1v1 duels with other players.
- Hunt Game: The Hunt Game that was featured in the anniversary celebration is also available in Cheer Park. Give it a try!
- The Shooting Range is a way to show off your shooting skills and compete against the other players in the Cheer Park. You can also share your results in chats.
2. Guncraft Finishes
- Players can customize the colors, patterns, and emblems of their weapons after obtaining customizable finishes.
- Players can create custom Emblems to truly personalize their weapons.
- Guncraft materials are obtained from Lucky Spin. Some materials can also be purchased directly.
- Graffiti can be exchanged for Guncraft stickers and applied to weapons as a finish.
2nd Anniversary Amusement Park is here!
A new experience with leveling rewards, 2gether We Play!
1. New Content
Erangel - Amusement Park Mode
Players have a chance to enter Amusement Park Mode during Erangel matchmaking in Classic mode.
a) Amusement Park - Amusement parks will randomly appear in 3 locations.
b) Interactive Arcade Machines placed in the amusement parks and major towns, which can be played with Tokens.
c) Games and Attractions include Hunting Ducks, Space War, Gashapon Machine, Shooting Range, Trampoline, and Reverse Bungee.
d) Reverse Bungee + Wingsuit: High-rise Reverse Bungee rides will appear in the middle of the amusement parks. Players can launch into the air to glide off and use their parachute again.
Anniversary Celebration - Server Goal Event:
a) During the Anniversary Celebration, all players on the server work together to achieve the event goals and receive rewards.
b) Individual Events allow each player to complete missions for rewards.
c) Added Event Points Ranking to encourage players to participate.
Anniversary Celebration - New Anniversary Achievements:
a) Anniversary Cake collection achievement returns.
b) 2nd Anniversary mini-game achievement.
c) Anniversary Login exclusive achievement.
Classic - New Air Drop weapon DBS
a) DBS, double-barreled shotgun, only found in Air Drops.
b) The DBS has an internal magazine with 14 rounds of 12 Gauge ammo that can fire 2 rounds before needing to rack from the magazine.
c) DBS needs to be reloaded after 2 shots, and is faster compared to previous shotguns' reloading speeds.
d) The DBS can use the Holographic Sight, Red Dot Sight, and 2x - 6x Scope.
Classic Mode - Added independent teammate volume control:
Supports adjusting the voice volume of a single teammate in battle. Players can raise or lower the volume according to the teammates’ voices.
Classic Mode - Universal Mark:
a) Added Universal Mark to mark locations, supplies, vehicles, death crates, and doors.
b) When marking, the corresponding mark calls out different objects. Players can mark and respond to teammates' marks for quick communication.
Classic Mode - Death Replay:
Added Death Replay for players to review how they were eliminated. Players can watch from the attacker's perspective and see how they were eliminated.
Classic Mode - Colorblind Mode:
Added Colorblind Mode in Graphics Settings, featuring more accessibility options for Poison, Smoke, and Auxiliary Lines.
2. New Arcade Content
Return of Hardcore Mode:
We listened to the suggestions of the PUBG MOBILE community and brought Hardcore Mode back!
In Hardcore Mode there are no sound prompts, and manual actions are required like pick-up and open/close doors, all to give you a more realistic experience.
3. EvoGround New Content
EvoGround - Arctic Mode:
Based on Classic Mode gameplay, arctic storms appear periodically in Vikendi. Players need to maintain body temperature through various means, otherwise their health will continuously decrease when their body temperature is below normal.
Maintain body temperature by:
a) Using a lighter to light a fire indoors. Gather branches and add them to the fire to keep it going.
b) Hunting chickens and roasting them over the fire. Eating some roast chicken restores body temperature.
c) Using items such as the Heater or Heat Packs.
a) Snowboards from the Winter Festival will appear in this mode for players to hit the slopes.
b) Drones can scout the surrounding area, leading to new tactics.
4. New System Features
Added Brothers in Arms:
a) Veterans with rich game experience will guide and play together with rookies in the game, allowing rookies to learn from the veterans and master the game quickly, while the veterans can receive great rewards.
b) Both parties will enter battle immediately after matching, which supports Classic mode rating calculations.
Winter Festival and RageGear are here with new contents!
Classic: Snow Paradise
When queuing for Erangel in Classic mode, players have a chance to enter Snow Paradise, where the Spawn Island is covered in snow. Once players enter a match, they will be able to take cable cars on snowy mountains and try out snowboarding.
Med Kit, Painkillers, Energy Drinks, Bandages, First Aid Kit, Adrenaline Syringe and some consumables from other modes can now be used while moving. Movement speed is greatly reduced while using consumables. Bandages can now be automatically used one after another to restore health.
In RageGear, players are divided into two factions and randomly assigned as the driver or the shooter of a vehicle, which is installed with powerful weapons, including the mounted Gatling, mounted Shotgun, and mounted RPG. The driver will be able to fire weapons while driving. Pick up RageGear-exclusive items by crashing into the item crate with a vehicle.
RageGear - TDM: Destroy an enemy vehicle for 1 point. The Faction that achieves the target score first wins.
RageGear - PickUp:The Faction that collects the required number of Point Crates first wins. Point Crates collected are lost once the vehicle is destroyed.
- Added a Loadout screen, which can be accessed from the TDM Selection screen or the Inventory screen to edit the weapon and items they bring into the match. Loadouts can be switched freely when entering TDM and when respawning.
- The variety of weapons that you can use in the loadout increases along with your Evo Level. Each firearm has its own mastery level, which players can raise to unlock more attachments.
- Removed the firearms, ammo and other resources generated at the spawn point in TDM. All firearms that drop from dead enemies in TDM will have all attachments.
Players can now switch to FPP while inside TPP matches in Classic, Arcade and Training Grounds through a button. The button can be moved and even be disabled in settings.
Players can now choose to enable/disable sliding in settings. Once disabled, sliding will not be triggered in TDM.
Spectator Tier Limit
Low-tier players will no longer be able to spectate friends that belong to a higher tier.
Friendly Fire Kills
Report a teammate for friendly fire to stop the teammate from performing further actions during the current match.
Added backpack ornaments. The same ornament is used for Level 1, 2 and 3 of a backpack.
Firearm balancing (Classic):
- Bolt action sniper rifles: Damage to torso increased by 30%.
- AWM: Bullet damage reduced, from 132 to 120.
- SMG: Damage to torso and limbs increased by 5%.
- Crossbow: Damage to torso and limbs increased by 40% and 20% respectively.
- S12K: Damage of each bullet increased from 22 to 24.
- Sawed-off shotgun: Damage of each shot fired increased from 20 to 22.
- S686/S1897: Damage of each bullet increased from 24 to 26.
- Shotguns: Maximum shot traveling distance reduced from 1,000m to 150m.
- Duckbill: Now increases shotgun vertical spread and reduces horizontal spread.
- Further reduced lag in TDM.
- Improved TDM rendering efficiency for high-spec models
- Reduced resource usage for some high-spec models.
- Improved the basic frame rate of some low-spec models.
- Further reduced the resource usage while in combat.
- Smoothness when rotating the camera, opening scope and moving through the map has been improved.
- Reduced the loading time required for some Android devices to enter battle.
When players are already in the vehicle, only teammates can get in.
TDM and Infection now have separate settings. Players can set different UI interfaces for Classic mode, TDM, and Infection.
Join our Halloween party!
The exciting Payload Mode is here!
Enjoy The Walking Dead collaboration!
Payload Mode (coming soon)
Comes with new heavy weapons, recall system, a helicopter, Vehicle Repair Pack and Super Weapon Crates! Air Strikes are available, too!
Find helicopters and take them into battle!
[Super Weapon Crate]
Spawns regularly and activates after 3 minutes. Contains air drop weapons, Lv. 3 armor, Payload Mode weapons and more!
Pick up dead teammates' ID Cards and revive them at the Communication Tower!
[Payload Mode Weapons]
RPG-7, M3E1-A, M79 Grenade Launcher, MGL Grenade Launcher, M134 Minigun
[Air Strike Beacon]
Calls in air strikes.
[Vehicle Repair Pack]
Fixes vehicle damage and tires.
New Firearms and Vehicles:
[Desert Eagle] (all maps)
- Highest damage and muzzle velocity of all pistols.
- Deals 62 damage. Can be attached with Mira Red Dot, Holographic Sight, magazines and Laser Sight to improve shoulder-firing.
- Fires .45 ACP ammo. Default magazine fits 7 rounds (can be extended to 10).
[BRDM-2 Amphibious Armored Vehicle] (all maps)
- Resilient and capable of traversing water. Equipped with bulletproof tires.
- Reduces damage taken.
- Can be called in only with the Flare Gun. Replaces Armored UAZ.
- Climb between buildings and containers to reach previously inaccessible places.
- Tap jump, then jump again at the right timing in midair.
When hit by bullets or throwables, fuel drums explode and damage nearby players. Available on all maps.
Survive Till Dawn
- Modified skybox, colors and background objects. "Halloweenized" monsters.
- Added a hostile human faction in abandoned factories and strongholds. Defeat them to get better rewards.
- Killing zombies grants special bio-warfare equipment that is effective against zombies and other players.
- Can leave graffiti on any objects on the battlefield.
- Up to 4 types can be carried into battle. Change Graffiti combo in inventory menu.
- Reduced the initial recoil in burst mode.
- Improved long-distance firing by reducing damage fall-off.
- Can be equipped with a tactical stock.
- Reduced base damage from 34 to 31.
- Fires 9mm ammo. Base magazine capacity changed from 13/25 to 19/33.
- Renamed UMP9 to UMP45. Uses 0.45ACP ammo.
- Base magazine capacity changed from 30/40 to 25/35. Reduced initial bullet speed.
- Modified firing sound.
Can be equipped with a tactical stock.
- Combined pistol and SMG attachments.
- Combined Bullets Loops for Shotguns, Win94 and Kar98k into one attachment.
- Pistols can be attached with Holographic Sight.
- Fixed loading issues for better combat experience,
- Optimized weapon-loading logic to cut stuttering when players come into view.
- Reduced main thread CPU usage to cut overheating.
- Improved graphics and smoothness on lower-end devices.
- Improved weapons/outfits graphics and texturing, modeling and lighting.
- Enhanced lighting and shadow in Main Menu.
- When the cameral-controlling finger performs an action, the screen-controlling feature of the joystick is disabled. When the finger is lifted, the feature is enabled again. This reduces control errors when using scope, improving firing experience.
Poses and emotes:
- Gun-holding pose varies with gun type.
- Weapons carried in backpack as shown in Main Menu emote are displayed when such an emote is played in battle.
The setting to hide backpack and helmet is saved on the server and remains effective even if the device is changed.
All players can choose one of the existing partner poses.
Reduced the time needed to create and enter rooms. Room owner decides if a password is needed for creating a room.
Will be taken offline for tuning.
1. New Infection mode and map. Play as Zombies!
2. New character system - unlock more appearances and skills!
3. Pirate main menu theme, and the million-dollar Global Treasure Hunt!
4. Royale Pass Season 8 with popular items restocked!
1. Infection mode
a) Asymmetric PVP mode where players are divided into Zombies and Defenders at the beginning of the match.
b) Defenders have firearms, but Zombies can only use melee attacks and abilities with cooldowns. Zombies can revive after being killed, while Defenders will turn into Zombies.
c) If all Defenders are infected, Zombies win; and Defenders win if at least 1 survived within the given time.
d) Players can customize Zombie form controls and quick chat.
e) Infection can be played in room mode.
2.New Character System:
a) Victor, the first new character, is available for free. Collect him from the Character under Workshop.
b) Victor's skill reduces SMG reload time. His skills work in EvoGround and do not affect the balance in Classic mode.
c) Victor has exclusive outfits, with Legendary Conquest being the best one. Collect materials and level up to get unique emotes and voices.
d) Level up Victor by playing in matches. There are rewards for every level and a special reward: MVP Results Emote at level 10 (max). Get premium Character Crates with rare rewards by earning EXP after max level.
3.Pirate Main Menu Theme and Global Treasure Hunt
a) Hunt for treasures during matches to find hidden treasures. Collect gold, silver and bronze compasses to redeem rewards.
b) Global Treasure Hunt:
1. Divided into 4 stages, each with its own map. There are 7 levels for each stage, and 2 missions for each level.
2. Unlock the mission crate by completing 1 mission.
3. Unlock the stage crate by completing 7 or more missions in a stage.
4. Complete all 56 missions to unlock the final reward.
5. Complete any mission of a stage to join the lucky draw and win travel fund. There are 10 winners for each stage.
4. Background download added to iOS
iOS players can now switch the app to background while downloading updates.
5. Daily Mission System Update:
a) Reduced the number of missions and upgraded the rewards.
b) Daily Missions, other than the Login Mission, are released randomly. Players can switch to other random missions in the pool up to 3 times a day.
6. Level V and rewards added for some achievements.
Improvements and Bugfixes
1. Inventory UI is now more user-friendly.
2. Outfits: when new outfits conflict with the currently equipped outfit, the old outfit will be unequipped display the new one.
3. Shop visual improved: new background, new lighting effects, adjusted camera Angle, highlighted the display for more depth and texture.
4. Armory visual improved: added halo, modified scenes, highlighted the display effect of firearms to make them look heavy and more realistic.
5. Portable Closet: the UI will be collapsed when players stop tapping the icon. Added "undo changes" icon to restore the previous outfits with a single tap.
6. Improved Lucky Spin and crate opening experience.
7. Improved the Rankings background to match the overall visual.
8. Improved Team and Friend interfaces. Players can now view friends' avatars on the main menu. Friend button will pop up only when players expand the Team interface.
9. Added the Middle East server to Crew Challenge for players in that region.
10. Shop/Supply visuals: new background, adjusted icon design, information display and button locations. Please pay attention to the changes.
11. Fixed climbing related bugs.
12. Fixed a bug where character models got stuck in buildings.
13. Fixed a bug where Zombie got stuck in walls in Survival mode.
14. Fixed a bug where linked social account could not change avatars.
15. Fixed a bug where Backpack models in the main menu were not displayed correctly.
16. Fixed a bug where nicknames were misplaced on the Clan page.
Brand New Mode: Team Deathmatch!
Team up with your friends and jump into the fray of 4v4 battles.
Log in now to explore the latest updates!
- Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cards
- Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP
- Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers
- Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured
- In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow
- Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings
- When killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not
- Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update
- Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity
- Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma
- New Achievements:
Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch
Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch
T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch
Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.
- Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night changes:
1. The old zombies have been replaced by 4 types of new zombies
2. Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit in the area
3. Added new mode combat modifiers
4. Certain zombies now have new abilities: Tanks will empower nearby allies; Skinners can slow nearby players
5. A new factory has replaced the police station
- Inventory improvements:
1. Players can now combine items in batches
2. Equipped items will be displayed on top
3. Duplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the "new" tag
4. The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab.
- Arcade mode opening times have been adjusted. Mondays and Wednesdays: Sniper Training & War; Tuesdays and Thursdays: Mini-Zone & Quick Match; Fridays to Sundays: All Arcade modes are available. All times are in UTC
- Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged
- Players can now bolt/reload a bolt action rifle while moving instead of completing the process while aiming down sights
- Improved the animation in FPP when running while holding an SMG.
- Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions
- Event Center now has improved interactions and better tutorials for the event missions
- Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held every day, up from 5. Each squad can participate up to 3 matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate a total of 18 qualifying matches, up from 12. And new items have been added to the Crew Shop
- Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will now receive a notice 10 minutes before a match starts
- Players can now collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all at once
- Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10
- Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection
New Feature: EvoGround
- Replaces Event mode
- Survive Till Dawn is now under this mode
- More new modes will be added in the future
New EvoGround Mode: Darkest Night
- Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies
- All teams that are still alive at dawn will win
Changes to Survive Till Dawn:
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage
- M134 handling has been tuned
- Players will gain affixes that grant certain buffs
- Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms
- Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs
- Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn
New Feature: Companion System
- Enemies will not be able to see them, so there is no exposure risk
- Players can now spectate matches that their friends, Crews or Clan members are currently in, and view others' information while spectating as well as adjust Spectator Mode privacy settings
- Scope crosshair colors can now be changed in settings
- Portable Closets can now be swapped while in a match
- Spring Theme and Treasure is now available. Each draw guarantees a unique reward, and Sakura Dacia or Pink Rose Set is a guaranteed drop when drawing 10
- Popularity has been added to Spaces. Players can now show their support by giving LIKEs to one another, and become Partners with friends that have 400 Synergy or more. Partners will appear in each other's Spaces
- Players can now add Shop items as Favorites and be notified when these items are on sale
- Duplicated time-limited items will now be stacked to only show 1 icon per item with total amount of time remaining (maximum duration is 999 days)
- New Achievements: Best Companion, Superstar, Winning Culture, Adventurer, Until Dawn, and A Step Too Far
- Automatic door-opening has been tuned
- Dynamic weather odds have been tuned
- More buildings have been added to Dino Park, Coal Mines and Goroka in Vikendi
- Crew Challenge qualifying round has been expanded, and top 10 teams now get unique outfits
- Emulator detection enhanced to stop emulator players from being matched with players on mobile devices
- Friend invitations now show map and lag information
- Quick Chat messages are now edited in Inventory
- Quick Chat messages can now be displayed as a wheel to make sending messages faster and easier
- Shadow effects can now be disabled to reduce resource consumption, heat and battery usage
- Added a reminder on dismantling duplicated items for Silver
- Previews are now available in some pages. Tap the reward icon to preview outfits
- Gallery now only show items currently in stock at the Shop
- Cloth Bandana (Leopard) with first purchase has ended. Rewards for first purchase of the season will be updated
- RP Backpack now remember settings from the previous season
- Mythic outfit emotes can now be heard by more players
- Added haptic feedback to some buttons
- Added animation for dropping empty magazines when reloading
- Animation for throwing grenades while prone has been tuned
- Animation added for opening/closing doors
- Fixed a bug where hair was not displayed correctly when equipping certain headgear
- Fixed a bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphic glitches in certain footgear
- Fixed a bug where doors were not displayed properly
- Fixed a bug where players may get stuck in buildings in certain areas
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from RE2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added Resident Evil 2 Treasures event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now!
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game's anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes!
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last!
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade - Quick Match.
- Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added new titles: "#1/100" (permanent) and "Survivor" (time-limited).
- Shadows can now be disabled under settings to reduce battery usage and heat.
- Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to 1 month. Older data will be cleared.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map, is coming in the new update! Availability will be announced at a later date, so make sure to keep an eye out!
- New weather added: Snow
- Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
- Snowball Fight added to Vikendi's Spawn Island.
- Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center!
- Added Arabic language support.
- Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched with players of the same tier on other servers.
- Players that repeatedly exit matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a certain period of time.
- Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
- Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel's Spawn Island.
- Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
- New commands added to Quick Chat.
- Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes, in order to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
- Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get the upgradable weapon finish Glacier - M416 when they finish daily missions.
- Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and large discounts on firearm finishes.
- Added a feature in the backpack to show sources of unobtained items when tapped.
- Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat.
- Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages.
- Shop's front page has been optimized to emphasize themes of each major update.