1: New Map - Port: Play this map in either normal or Lockdown Zone mode, and check out the new helicopter extraction!
2. Northridge Refresh: Checkpoint has been expanded to become the Camp Services zone, and the Observation Deck is now the Cable Car Station.
3. Extraction point switches are now marked to help players find them.
4. There was an attempt to move the safe in the Motel corridor out of the Farm, but it appears the armored car crashed under the Broken Bridge.
Assault rifles: AN-94 (5.45x39), AEK (7.62x39), ACE 31 (7.62x39), and SCAR-L (5.56x45)
Shotgun: DP-12 (12x70)
Revolver: M300 Revolver (7.62x54)
New Tactical Items + Changes
1. The new X300U-A tactical flashlight can be fitted on a laser sight to enhance your tactical capabilities at night.
2. Adjustments made to the shape of the smoke from the M18 smoke grenade for a more natural look.
3. Improvements made to the blinding effect of the M84 flashbang.
4. Improvements to decoy grenade: Footsteps generated by the decoy now have a random rhythm, and decoy sounds differ depending on the material it's placed on.
New System Features and Improvements
1. Kit Builder: Recommends equipment based on a budget you set.
2. Quick Kit: Use kit coupons to quickly gear up before entering the Dark Zone.
3. Tactical Draw: Tactical Draw action can be triggered when player switches from their primary weapon to their secondary weapon.
4. World Chat Translate: Allows players to translate text from another player based on one's selected language settings.
5. Chat channels in local languages.
6. Leaderboards added.
7. Personalization options, including outfits, badges, dog tags, etc.
8. Share Rating function and improvements made to Share Rating History.
9. Map selection layout.
10. Armory Interior map (levels B1 and B2 can now be accessed).
11. Improvements made to character animations and actions in the team lobby.
12. Huge overhaul of the raid summary screen, including a new route overview feature.
13. Improvements made to rank icon effects, tier promotion animations, and Legend star ranking system.
14. Weapon skin animations in the Customize screen.
15. Better Store experience.
16. Auto-Skin feature in the personal storage.
17. Clear function for containers during supply retrieval.
18. Elite Militant status is now permanent and has a chance of being triggered at any time.
19. Performance rating for each match on the detailed match results screen.
20: Share images added an ID and flag display option.
21. In-raid sprays.
1. Reduced the maximum lethal range for M67 frag grenade, Mk 2 frag grenade, and GHO 2 offensive grenade.
2. Slight extension of the fuse time for the M67, Mk 2, and GHO 2 grenades.
3. Adjustments made to the distribution of damage caused by the Molotov cocktail to various parts of the body: damage caused to the legs increased.
4. Smoke grenade effect on soundprints: When the player is inside a smoke screen generated from a smoke grenade, the refresh interval of their soundprint becomes longer, making it more difficult for other players to locate them through sound.
1. Adjustments made to the weight of various melee weapons.
2. G18C pistol rate of fire lowered.
3. Adjustments made to camera shake amplitude when the F2000, VSS, AR-57, MDR, and MPX are being fired.
4. Dampened the horizontal recoil control of the F2000.
5. Gun shield for the RPK light machine gun.
6. Adjustments made to movement speed while holding the M4A1, SVDS, VSS, Mk14, M110, and USAS-12.
7. Slight adjustments made to the recoil from the first few shots fired with the MP5, MPX, FAL, M4A1, H416, and F2000.
8. Reduced the weight of certain Mk14 accessories.
1. Adjustments made to the recoil stabilization for the 7.62x39mm HP, 5.56x45mm 55 HP Hunting, 9x19mm Dumdum, 5.7x28mm R37.F, and 5.45x39mm HP ammo.
2. Adjustments made to the armor damage of the 7.62x39mm ammo.
With the kickoff of S1, all players start the season fresh!
More customization options allow players to create female characters. You can change your character from the customize option in the main menu.
1. Trophy Room: A personal space to show off to your friends and bask in your own glory. Display collectibles, weapons, badges, and more.
2. Death Cam: Watch yourself die twice and learn from your enemies, or help fight the good fight and report suspicious activity.
3. Team Lending: Sharing is caring. Give your squad a helping hand with shared supplies.
4. Custom Quick Chat: Choose the voice commands you want in the customize menu.
5. Quick Equip: Gear up faster than ever and get your ass in the Dark Zone with the quick equip system.
6. Armor case storage allows rolled up equipment now.
1. Welcome the M24 bolt-action sniper, SPR310 shotgun, SVTU carbine, and F57 pistol to your arsenal.
2. T-13 Shock Grenade, which explodes upon impact, and increased gas mask durability.
Ranked & General Improvements
1. Added a Season Store, where players can exchange tokens earned in ranked matches for rare supplies.
2. Naked players (you know, the knife guys who play zero-to-hero) or other players with low Merit won't be auto-matched.
3. Solo players matched into a squad will automatically form a team after the end of the raid. It's dangerous to go alone!
4. Audio-visualization performance got a big upgrade across the board, including the personal sound gauge, 360-degree soundprints, and arrow indicators.
5. Damage direction indicators are more accurate.
6. Better matchmaking in general and player distribution algorithms.
7. Required some ranks to enter Lockdown mode in order to get rank points.
8. Added a big button control scheme for those rhino hands out there.
9. Revamped the tutorial and main missions.
10. Added teammate volume controls.
11. Added some information about the manufacturer of each weapon.
12. Player dog tags will change based on their rank, with different Koen values for higher ranks.
1. Added a refrigerator to some areas. Open one up and grab a snack, but close it when you're done.
2. Increased the randomness of extraction point availability, creating more varied route possibilities.
3. Adjusted extraction point conditions and requirements.
4. Expanded the second floor area of the Northridge Dam and the corresponding extraction conditions. Added an Observation Deck extraction point.
5. Adjusted and opened new watchtowers in Valley, Northridge, and Armory.
In addition to English, Spanish, Portueguese (BR), Indonesian, Japanese, Russian, and Turkish, the latest update will also support Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Korean, German, Italian, French, and Thai.
Map Unlock Requirements
Farm: Lv. 1
Valley: Lv. 8
Northridge: Lv. 11
Farm Lockdown: Lv. 14
Armory: Lv. 16