Support for all modern devices, various bug fixes.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug fixes & performance improvements
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
ADVISORY April 2nd, 2018: the iOS 11.3 update has caused the app to load very slowly (or sometimes not at all) on some devices. We're working on a patch - thanks for your patience.
- Increased sensitivity for "no" acceleration mode
- Fix for inconsistent crash on credits
- Stability improvements
- Minor performance & visual improvements
- Reduced sensitivity for no acceleration input mode
- Higher quality shadows & lighting
- Even safer saving
- Delaying Game Center registration until after boot for stability
- Fix for a rare crash on load bug
- Range of input sensitivity slider increased; max sensitivity is now higher
- New leaderboard for "Number of Successful Climbs"
- Total number of wins saved locally & remotely. Stay golden, everybody.
- New "No Acceleration" input mode (Not recommended for beginners! Set sensitivity low.)
- Fix for an issue where sensitivity setting was reduced on load
- Fix for some save/load related crashes
-Fix for GPU Crash on load for some devices
-Fix for particles spawning from wrong location
-Fix for first-time hitches near oranges & approaching the chimney
-Safer save file loading & end game logic
-Another huge round of performance improvements for all devices
-Higher quality rendering on many older devices
-Various additional visual improvements
-Improved load times
-Fixed an issue with fastest completion times not being submitted to Game Center (Congrats to the 1,500+ players who've reached the summit! Repeat visitors will appreciate the new credits skip button in pause menu)
-Should fix an issue where some players would see screen corruption on launching the game
-Fixed issues with front-facing camera feed placement during ReplayKit streaming
-Fixed issues with ReplayKit streaming reliability
-Fixed some UI layout issues on older devices
-Huge performance improvements on all devices
-60fps & Battery Saver Modes
-Reorganized Settings Menu
- added live-streaming through ReplayKit (We recommend using the Omelet app for Twitch streaming)
- performance improvements
- bug fix for higher sensitivity some users encountered
- added additional sensitivity options
- many small bug fixes
Fix for black screen on load on some devices
Removed main menu so you can into the game faster
Performance improvements for all devices
Localisation improvements in Korean & Russian
Removed narration referencing mouse
Fix for rounding error in speed run timer
Fixed for issue where narration wouldn't play when subtitles turned off
Fix for bush, no longer changes color
- fixed a save bug that affected some users
NOTE: a small number of users who have rotation lock enabled on their iPhone are experiencing black screen crashes on launch. We are waiting for our fix for that to be approved - in the meantime, please disable rotation lock before launching the game.