- Fixes and optimisations
This update provides bug fixes!
This updates provides a few new settings for players to adjust to their liking, as well as bug fixes!
- Players can now change their display name and nationality from the settings menu
- Players can now adjust swiping sensitivity for hurdles from the settings menu
- Fixes a gameplay bug affecting physics for a small number of players
- Other minor bug fixes and graphical changes
This update provides minor graphical changes and bug fixes!
- Your 30 meter split now shows when running the 60m dash
- Other minor graphical changes
- Addresses a rare issue causing loss of score data for some players
This update makes some minor graphical changes and bug fixes!
This update adds some minor features, graphical changes, bug fixes and performance improvements!
- Added an energy meter to allow players to better understand gameplay and see how they are using their energy
- In the 100m dash, 60m splits are now shown
- Fixed crashes that occur when device is not connected to internet
- Improved performance and device battery usage
- Addressed other minor bugs
This version provides bug fixes and graphical adjustments!
This update provides bug fixes, stability/performance improvements, and minor graphical updates!
This version provides stability, bug fixes and performance improvements!
This update introduces Race Day mode! In this event, all players play with a matching racer on the same event, which resets every day. Scores set here are sent to a separate leaderboard, so each day there will be a new champion!
- You can now scroll to see past the first 10 entries in the global leaderboard again
- Improved the randomness of random character creation and AI racers
- Other minor bug fixes
This update fixes a couple of minor bugs!
- Fixed post-race results sheet showing the wrong score as the world record
- Fixed a bug that showed the wrong speed for the spectated racer when watching a replay
This update brings some minor bug fixes and improvements!
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to race their own ghost even with the option deactivated
- Other minor bug fixes
- Added the ability to switch the racer that the camera focuses on when watching race replays
- Swapped out the racer color selection to one with a larger range of colors
This update addresses some bugs and adds a few minor features!
- Fixed touch input not registering near the bottom edge of the screen
- Fixed a rare bug causing some custom game data to be lost
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong ghost to sometimes be saved when setting multiple personal bests consecutively
- Added 5 more slots for racer customization (full version)
- Added a first-person viewing option for when watching a race replay
- Added a height display when customizing a racer
- Added a slider in the settings menu to adjust screen stretch
- A few other minor cosmetic changes
This version provides some needed bug fixes and gameplay adjustments!
Bug fixes and improvements
This update contains minor tweaks that scale back and balance some gameplay changes from the the 2.0 update!
This version fixes a bug that can prevent opponent ghosts from loading.
- Added 110m hurdles and 400m hurdles events
- Added new character customization options, including sunglasses, wristwatch, calf sleeve, and more
- Adjustments to character animations
- Leaderboard now shows the percentile of all players that your score falls into
- Fixed an issue where ghost data was piling up over time, which took up storage on the device and caused crashes
- Fixed crashes caused by pressing menu buttons too rapidly
- Fixed a rare bug that caused the racer to occasionally never lose energy and maintain full speed indefinitely
- Fixed some visual bugs with buttons in the customization menu
Improved match-making feature to update opponents accurately each time you set a personal best or re-open the app. Fixed bugs and reduced random crashes.