The ability "Blade Rush" will now move the player correctly.
Items dropped by enemies can no longer bounce to unreachable locations.
Enabled support for 120hz on iPad Pro.
Aura of Light's visual effect will no longer appear darker than intended.
Summoned skeleton health bars no longer stretch across the screen when they are unsummoned.
Added support for newer iPhone/iPad resolutions.
Fixed collision bug in St. Argus Crypt
• Various bug fixes
• Improvements for compatibility with iOS 9 and modern iOS hardware.
• Fixed a crash that would occur when replacing colossal weapons with another passive while a colossal weapon and the "slaughter" passive are also equipped
• Fixed a crash triggered by using an ability that did damage to yourself (Blood Magic, Reckless Blow) while the knight skill Revenge is active
• Fixed a crash related to using a very small number of skills after swapping your armor/weapons in a dungeon.
• Wynter's Almanac can no longer start talking to you while enemies are present, causing you to be locked into dialog while taking damage.
• Completing the duel with the monk trainer while a continuous damage effect is applied to her (i.e. poisoned knife) will no longer cause her to remain hostile after completing the event.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when fighting frost giants if you had challenged the Ox to a duel but fled before either of you were defeated.
• The cancel button on the file selection menu will no longer fail to work properly under certain conditions.
• Fixed a rare crash that could occur when summoning creatures within a very specific window of time from the previous summon, or at the very beginning of the arena
• Fixed a crash that could occur from an enemy AOE attack (i.e. meteor) hitting the player while the enemy was asleep
• Fixed a soft crash that could occur if pushed through a doorway by an enemy attack, leaving the player stuck in a transition state but unable to move (black silhouette).
• Fixed a dialog crash that could occur in the Frost Giant's domain if Wanda dies, and you leave the zone before returning to find Gregor.
• It is no longer possible to kill the Eston dungeon guard, but leave before picking up his key. If you've already done this, simply re-enter the dungeon and the key will be given to you.
• Flipping the switch in the Sealed Cave while in stealth will no longer trigger bizarre results.
• Added enemies to a random encounter that was previously completely empty.
• Reduced memory overhead in the Capital's City Center.
• The event at the end of the cartel mine can no longer leave the treasure chest permanently destroyed with no way to complete the quest.
• Fixed a couple typos.
• Song of Inspiration no longer resets the cooldown on Premeditate, and vice versa, preventing the possible infinite loop of having all abilities with zero cooldown
• The auto-movement option now only applies to hostile targets.
• If you abandon a battle by leaving the area (such as from room to room in a dungeon) the enemies in that room will now reset to full health on hard difficulty and above.
• Since it seemed like an unnecessary restriction, treasure chests can now be opened mid-combat.
• Improved memory efficiency and load times, particularly on later levels with large numbers of enemies.
• Mana Strike (Battlemage) was not factoring in all buffs/multipliers, and doing less damage than intended. This has been corrected.
• Fixed a rare crash that could occur when summoning pets in the Solar Crystal Keeps.
• Fixed another crash that could occur from summoning pets almost anywhere.
• Fixed an issue with elemental resistances which would cause them to produce bizarre behavior, sometimes increasing damage instead of reducing it
• It is no longer possible to corrupt the random encounter with the fleeing ninja by dying in the middle of it after killing the head guardsman
• Fixed an issue where the player would become "stuck in combat" with a distant enemy on certain maps, making it impossible to open chests, spend stat points or access their character sheet
• The chest at the end of Rotten Mine is no longer locked incorrectly
• Gregor no longer lingers in the frost giant's cave after you've already rescued him
• Summon Mummy (Necromancer) no longer has it's cooldown screwed up until you overwrite the dead mummy with a skeleton
• The Monk trainer's dialog no longer resets when she relocates from her starting point
• It's no longer possible to do Rasmus' quest chain more than once.
• Using teleport in the middle of another special move will no longer interrupt that special move, potentially causing bizarre results (like getting the game stuck in slow-motion).
• The castle steward in the Capital now actually marks the locations of the solar shards, instead of just saying he does. If you've already passed this point, you can talk to him again and have him "remind" you where they are.
• Fixed a crash which could occur if you entered a zone with your primary weapon slot completely empty, but with something in your offhand
• Summoned skeletons are no longer briefly invisible when first summoned
• Murdering certain quest givers with "crazy mode" will no longer trigger a crash after re-entering that zone
• Finalized Content for Release